Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a F7 for x-mas and I have a 10' enclosed bearcat trailer (but it is 7 hours away from my home at the moment) i know the f7 is 118 long and the trailer is 10' but will it fit? Does anybody else have an f7 and and 10foot enclosed trailer, i am praying it fits. my polaris xc 700 fits fine with room to spare but this scares me. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

new F7 lover

·
Registered
431 Posts
My f5 WILL NOT fit into my bubbies trailer. Its supposed to be 10 feet but im not positive. the firecat is a little longer then the other sleds because of its longer track.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
G-ForceJunkie said:
I don't see why it wouldn't....
118 inches is only 9.8 feet, lol :D

seriously though, It should fit, might be tight though
This is a yes or no question, if you don't really know, don't reply.
Or is it a post thing?

Yes it will fit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i guess when i origianlly posted this i was looking for somebody with a firecat that also has a 10' enclosed trailer. i know it is longer than my polaris xc 700, but i was looking for a "Yes or No" answer based on others expereince with this subject. I know how to do math but wasnt sure if the covered part tool length off the trailer length. Please if anybody has any expereince with Arctic Cat firecats and a ten foot enclosed trailer please let me know. Thanks i am new to this forum and can see there is a lot of knowledgeable people with alot of useful info.

thanks

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
g-force won't know. Ask in the arctic cat section, or ask smallengineguy. Although, it will fit. I know someone w/ a f7 and a enclosed trailer. He said it fits. Although get other opinons if you want.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Depends on trailer. My buddies brother has an F7 and it fits in a tilt up trail, which i can get you a pic to prove, and a full closed in. The full closed in kinda sucks since it has no reverse and makes it hard to pull out without a few friends.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yes

I have a friend that I ride with and I have a 10 ft enclosed snopro trailer and it fits fine a firecat ext will not but the standard fire cat will

1 - 10 of 10 Posts