Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
wow, cool pics. i've never had my bike out on snow. probably because they sit side by side to my sleds, and i cant let my sleds down right up front of them.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nice pics bro, looks like a blast

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha yea its hard to see me in that picture cause of all the roost, but it looks cool. i do have a pic where i slid out in a corner. here it is

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
I like them!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Dang smoker! Step-up and buy a nig-nore thumper!! Haha jk nice bike!! I take it you have studded you tires?? I was thinking of doing that.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i have studded tires if i didn't i wouldn't make it very far lol. i like my twostroke for snow riding the power is really explosive so u can roost real easily. u should try it sumtime

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yeah i want to buy some tires just for snow riding and put pics in them. I heard that it has more traction then on dirt!! Well more traction on ice.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
sweet pics dood

gotta love the one w/ you laying it down on her side...haha

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Have you ever done this on ice with picks in your tires?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i don't have snowmobile picks but i know guys that put them in between the knobbies in the back tires. its crazy fun on ice i know guys that can lean over so far the footpeg drags. its sick to watch and so much fun. i drag raced an mxz 800. it smoked me bad. lol but some of the big 4 strokes could keep right up for quite a while

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yeah you use little screw type studs right... hmm maybe i should do this to mine and go out to the lakes and race her!!:D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea u buy like 800 of em and just screw them right into your tires. it takes a lil while, maybe a couple hours to do both tires. and the best part is u can unscrew them if u wanna ride in the summer with the same tires. the holes disappear because the rubber expands. however, i recommend u buy new tires for summer riding if your going to do this. that way u won't have to unscrew 800 studs when u can just change your tires and put the old ones away for the winter. i can help u out with anything u need to know about studding your tires if your interested just ask

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Here's my son. No snow though.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yeah i really want to do this. I have a new set of tires in the garage, i might pick the front tire and buy a new rear tire to stud up and keep the new one i have for summer because the one on there right now is toast(almost considered a slick:p )

1 - 20 of 48 Posts