Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Cat Experts around that can tell me what the difference between a Jag Deluxe, and a Jag Z are?

I just looked at a '94 Jag Z that was run over by a front end loader... well the tunnel was at least, and it is totally wasted.

The motor was untouched, and has some goodies I'd like to scavenge for mine. Dual carbs, tach, silencer/pipe with an exhaust temp gauge, and a Comet 108 clutch.

Everything, except for the dual carb and looks identical to my Jag Deluxe. For $100 - I can't go wrong.. if all this stuff fits without having to mod my Jag structurally.

I realize that if I go dual carb, the airbox has to be changed - with that, I'd just rather run the USI foam charger, instead of the air box.

Will it this stuff fit my sled? I've looked at the online micro-fiche and the sled looks damn near identical, except for graphics and low windshield.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I sold a 94 jag deluxe a couple of weeks ago. The deluxe all I know had electric start and different graphics. Maybe the hand & thumb warmers were standard on it also. I dont know to much about the older sleds sorry. Heres a picture of the one I sold. Thanks Locky!!

Attachments

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
meh for a hundred bucks canadian you can;t go wrong, does yours not have dual carbs? is it the same engine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts