Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. please do not shadow or stalk me any more.
2. feel free you use my information, but only do so if you can speak intelligently about the info based on your experience.
3. think long and hard before you press the "submit reply" button. you can always use the backspace on your keyboard as a way to keep from doing something stupid. i use it all the time.
4. please think twice about the information you give others as they may not know that you really havent much of a clue about sleds and may take your bad advise to heart.
5. just for fun, check out richeyb3's post about his viper rebuild and pay particular attention to the cost of a crank repair.
6. lastly, dont take this personal. this is a great site, we need to keep it that way. having the time to view other popular snowmobile forums and reading the idiotic responses from the inexperienced and unknowing, i feel i bring alot more to the table than yourself. i could go anywhere, i have been on others and left for similar reasons. focus your attention on the general section or the lounge. maybe a "special" section needs to be devoted so you kids can chat away as fast as your fingers can fly.

sincerely, yamadad4.

·
Sled Of The Month Judge
2,819 Posts
Yeah, That slap in the face helped me a lot. I realize, that my sleds are not the same as others, and those sleds have their differences too. Even if I have done it to my sled, It might be different from another. I have always thought of your info as 5 stars, including this. I'm willing to move on and get the goal of the forum, to answer others questions and ask if you have one.

Sincerely, yamaha440

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW, you are going to hold that crank thing over my head for years, aren't you?
nope. done. now you know an apprx cost to repair a crank, including parts and you also know that the factory doesnt do it, its sent to specialty shops. (even 31 years ago) tommorrow i may even offer some advice to your chaincase issue in your thread, not this one. i see others gave you bad advise similar to your own medicine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts