Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Terrain Dominator
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a thread for custom sleds! Doesn't have to be your sled. If you find a tricked-out sled somewhere, :cool: post pics of it here!

I'll start off with this '01 Polaris 800 XCR I saw on eBay. The auction listing said it had been appraised at $26k!! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
it looks like something i made with an erector set as a kid. its cool and different

·
Registered
260 Posts
ok sry bout that i dont know how to upload pic.s but they were of two sleds my buddy did graphics on and helmets he airbrushed that looked pretty sweet

·
Terrain Dominator
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok sry bout that i dont know how to upload pic.s but they were of two sleds my buddy did graphics on and helmets he airbrushed that looked pretty sweet
Just attach them to the post, if they are on your computer

You prob can't post them cause they're not publicly viewable files.

·
95' Polaris Storm 800
103 Posts
Here's a thread for custom sleds! Doesn't have to be your sled. If you find a tricked-out sled somewhere, :cool: post pics of it here!

I'll start off with this '01 Polaris 800 XCR I saw on eBay. The auction listing said it had been appraised at $26k!! :eek:
I actually saw this same sled for sale on kijiji in Toronto. Very nice machine.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
i seen one in person at the snow show when they first came out. they had the polaris liberty 800 motor and (at the time) were about 12K.

when you think of it, they were the inovator for the new (er) sleds. the exhaust was under the seat - up untill then no one did that - now its a yammi thing.

it had a rear skid arm assy that has been somewhat duplicated by eazyride.

i would have loved to of own one. really a BA sled IMO.

·
Trevor
4,135 Posts
Here is my old 01 XC500SP. Mostly just cosmetic ad ons but still kinda cool I guess.

-Powermadd Handguards with Polaris fixed mounts
-3 Inch riser
-Rebuilt shocks
-Full Yellow skidplate
-Yellow ski loops
-Yellow hood screens
-stripped decals
-Low chrome race windshield
-Blue slides and blue and red bogie's.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts