Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I am a aspiring photographer and would love the hard core critics here to view my work at the 2005 42nd running of the World Championship Snowmobile Derby in Eagle River Wisconsin! The pictures are of all the events, mainly Sno-X as it is my favorite. Some of the best pictures don't come until the end! I didn't feel like hitting the track so i got to the fence and let it rip. Let me know.

Ps... I was the guy with the LIME GREEN suit and the American Flag stuck in my hat.

EAGLE RIVER SNOW CROSS AND ICE OVAL 2005

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Nice pictures man!! I love that #254 Sno-Pro!! And that all black REV with yellow Skis!! Good pictures man! :D :cool:

I dont see a guy in a lime green suit and an american flag in your hat??:confused:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If someone was there and say my suit, that was me taking pictures! Thanks for the compliments!

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
sweet pics!!

i like how you wont allow the users to "right click" on the pictures. i was going to share some w/ the sf.com members by posting on the thread, but it looks like i cant. its a good way to keep your photos to yourself, and not let others use them:cool:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
None of those photos have seen the editing board. I Can make them to anyone's liking. Thanks for the comments!

Im not sure why i use that option right now. I am starting a business of selling my work, and getting into it hard core, but not yet. So i guess i could remove it. But can't you link to it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts