Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2004 F7 EFI Sno-Pro
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my pipe on my 04 F7 EFI Sno Pro cracked almost right in a half anyone else have this problem or hear of it happening to anyone with a F7?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you tell me what update and where to find it? My 04 F7 has a cracked manifold. Not the seam - but straight across. Not even 2000 miles and is into the dealer today. The Artic Cat Field Rep took a look today and said that the warranty would not cover it. SAID that if it had been the seam it would be a different story. Warranty is up tomorrow the 11th. (But should be covered cz it went into the dealer on Saturday) Spent the afternoon on the phone to Artic Cat in Minnesota. Everyone was out to lunch most of the day. Waiting to hear from them tomorrow. FYI - has also happened to a local 04 F7 with less than 700 miles on it.
Thanks for ANY info.

·
four gear pinned
1,991 Posts
it is for the pipe cracking by the rubber ball, not the manifold.

·
2004 F7 EFI Sno-Pro
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mine was covered under warrenty it should be make them replace it for free you bought a expensive sled they should fix it for you also check about your ECU getting remapped mine needed to get remapped apparently quite a few 04's need too

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you tell me how many miles was on it? I cannot understand why Arctic Cat will not honor their warranty. Is this their usual way of doing business? It has to be a manufacturer's defect.

·
2004 F7 EFI Sno-Pro
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i had around 650 miles on my sled

1 - 8 of 8 Posts