Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Cobra do you have and pic from your recent Wyoming trip to show us??

·
Administrator
1,084 Posts
I do have a lot of good pics, but I am a bit short on the time at the moment with all my school. Plus you know I am getting back into the whole paintball thing for the summer, but yeah I plan to post them when I get a chance.

Here is a little sample for ya:

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yep Yep. what can i say, this is me trying some cool hills in wyoming. I was really pleased with how this picture turned out. Makes me look like i knew what i was doing. :)

dano

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that looks like some nice powder:)

·
Registered
711 Posts
UNfortunatley, we were riding in 45 degers weatherall week, but there was so much snow, it didnt matter. we were able to go higher and farther, but some huge powder would have been nice. overall, what a sweet trip.

dano

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sick picture. As we say in norwegian, " eg lika det " which means something like " I like it ". Wonder if you could do anything even close to that with the Bear Cat ... no, actually, I know you can't :p

More pics !

·
Registered
711 Posts
LOL, you are my man. No artic cats for dano. I got more where that came from dude!!!! :) BY the way that is me last year in wyoming on my baby named zues, i.e all powerfull, He has a 141x2. A few other things but mostly stock :)

dano

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
wow, that looks like it should be in a magazine, completely fresh snow, nice lookin sled (for a Polaris) :p

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
he definetely should, that is an amazing picture!

·
Registered
711 Posts
hey cobra, can you give me more info on how to send in that picture, since we are neihbors i could just call you or go to your house, but this is more fun and it lets others know how to do the same. :)

dano

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
you turn in that picture of you yet dano?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts