Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What is the correct clutch puller and where can I buy one for John Deere Trailfire 340 from 1982? Preferably in EU to avoid tolls/expensive shipping.
I've looked around the forum and see different links, but they link to clutch pullers that say artic cat and such, I want to be sure to get the right one.

From what I've understood it should be a TRA 3/4"-16, is that correct? Maybe I can get a threaded rod and make one myself?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts