Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any idea if i can take the weigths and springs from my old one and put them into the phazer?

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
should be a direct bolt on. the phazers and the exiters ran the same clutch minus calibrations with the exception of the 93 exciter sx. it had the new style yxr clutch.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so when you say. It should be a direct bolt on. you mean that i can just take off the weights and spring from the exciter and strap them on the phazer cluch or that i can just stick the phazer onto the exciter and it should be fine with out taking anything from my old exciter?? I dont know a whole lot about sleds this is my first one and im preaty much working on it my self.

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
sorry, i guess i should have explained myself better.

the weights and spring should be swapped out and they are a direct bolt out/bolt in. in fact, there probably arent any bolts involved, just pins and washers.

the phazer weights are significantly different than the exciter ones. you will see that when you change them. alos note the spring colors for future reference.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh alright. Well thanks alot for the info. hope to get it out this weekend and have some fun >:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts