Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2006 Yacht Club clamshell tilt trailer that doesn't tilt. The trailer has a moveable axle that the PO had moved either
forward or back and used ramps to load quads onto. I want to use the tilt function so need to move the axle back. looks
like there's a couple of bolts on both sides that need to be removed, and slid one way or the other, is this something
I can do or does it need to go to a trailer shop?

Attachments

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Moving the axle was quite easy. jacked the rear up and put jack stands under it. using an impact wrench took the 4 bolts out of the slides that the axle is mounted too, and the axle just about fell off. moved it forward, put the bolts back in, and now it tilts as it should.

Attachments

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's funny, sometimes you'll get 10 different reply's about doing something, and another time not one. Then you follow someone else's post and never find out if he got it fixed. Oh well, I guess answering your own questions helps, lets you know the voices in your head know something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.