Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
New to sledding, I have two old phazers that I think are working pretty well. I don't really know much about where to ride though and I don't know many people that ride. So, who wants to ride?
Monday good for anyone?
-Sean
Addison, IL

·
Grudman
683 Posts
Northwest suburbs

hey guys there good trail out not to fair west from addison. Look for region 5 trails. If you know were wasco is or sycamore. the trails are open and ready to go. I been looking my self to get out with someone. Just got a sled this year again after a long break. You can pick up a trail map at Country Cafe & bar 11419 hwy 20 marengo il 60152 I bilieve phone number is 1-815-923-4500

Let me know I am off wednesday and thursday. Got a 1997 arctic cat 580

·
Registered
511 Posts
If those trails are open you can unload at the Raceway bar right next to the track on rt 64, they have a huge area and it is noted on the trail map as an unloading area. It's a few miles down on 64 west of rt 47. It will be on the North side of the street. There are also trails west of there starting in Rochelle going up to Wisc. Those are some good trails also.

·
Grudman
683 Posts
outing

I my self have been looking for someone to ride with. You can also drop at planto center. It a little closer. Btw make sure to watch your speed on the wasco trail it is a strick 35 mph and enforced. Also they have check for dui.

Anyone want to ride give me hollar!

·
Grudman
683 Posts
Well was out riding a little tonight. I did not go to far just wanted to test the sled out we got about 4 more inches of snow. Trails are in good shape for ill if you know what i mean. Hopefully we get a little rain to turn it more solid!

Anyone going sledding thursday I am off all day?

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
i've been riding the ditches around my shop in Plainfield and the small trails they have here and there. Been a lot of fun and glad I got both the sleds running strong. Looking to ride tomorrow on some nice trails. If anyone is interested let me know.

·
MIDWEST RIDER
29 Posts
Hey if anyone wants to ride the Region 5 Trails Sunday or monday or even tuesday let me know we could meet up at sycamore speedway at the bar.

Let me know!!!!

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
I might go all of those days. Hit me up.

·
Grudman
683 Posts
Give me a hollar as well. Only problem is I dont have a trailer anymore and the sled ramp for my newer 4x4 dont work it to step to get it up on it. Anyon ehaqve a cheap trailer for sale?

·
MIDWEST RIDER
29 Posts
Going out sunday for a short quick ride, and monday for hopefully an all day ride..

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
The I&M is open. anyone riding it over the weekend.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
chain is pretty solid great riding no dnr. lots atrail wanna ride trails are down the street. got a new sled for xmas so ready just got home but game for anyone got to days of work before my 3 mo vaca so hit me up if u wanna ride

1 - 20 of 395 Posts