Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy hell, I got the electrical problem fixed... Tore apart the TOR, soldered the three wires together, even though I didnt have spark, then tore the plastic out from around the handlebars and stuff and found chewed up wires, a mouse nest, and a baby mouse that was dead. Nice eh? Bypassed the ignition, as I do on all my sleds, got spark, no I just have to get the damn choke plunger out of the carb, its stuck in there like no other mother! I pulled, let it soak, pulled, let it soak, pulled, broke the cable, let it soak over night and now I gotta try today.. This sled is giving me hell!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
I had a similar problem with my Zr with the throttle override... It was terrible. Stumped me for a long time, took it to the dealer and they were stumped too. They test drove it twice, replaced the clutch... and then after that didn't work (and cost me $200) they found out it was the override. At least you figured it out on the first try. Mine took about 3 weeks during the middle of the season. :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
711 Posts
Moth balls work wonderfull on mice, i use em in the garage around my sled, especially in storage. Nothin works better, they smell bad, but it is worth it

dano
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
my friend who's been riding for about 24 years now told me to use dryer sheets, i dont know if they work or not, but i didnt have any problems with mice anywhere on my sled this summer. and i know that there was mice near the sleds too. we just put 1 dryer sheet under the hood.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top