Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm. So APV oil is $31/gallon at the local dealer here in Duluth. I am wondering if anyone here buys APV oil online for a better price, and if so... where can I get it! $31 seems high.

·
Registered
48 Posts
This really doesnt answer your question, but I've never had any problems running a decent quality non-arctic cat oil.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I ran Amsoil forever then swithed to klotz(32 bucks a gallon) Then back to Amsoil. You can buy Amsoil for about 22 bucks a gallon from a dealer. I go through alot of oil running 2 sleds so i got a prefered customer membership. I can buy the stuff for like 15 a gallon now plus shipping. NEVER once had a problem with either oil. If you are set on A/C apv oil then you will be paying 30+ for it.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
even in our fans all we have ever run is top of the line oil, seems to keep em problem free, now we even run synthetic apv oil thourgh all of them, it seems to work well, about prives i don't know, see if you can get a discount on a case, it doesn't go bad. browns leisure world 269 cdn for a case of 6 (45$ a gallon), maybe a little cheaper, but with shipping for you probly not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts