Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious on what jetting you guys are using? Elevation? Main jet#? Pilot#? clip position on needle? what size carb? Just trying to get an idea on whats worked for some people...

·
Registered
99 Posts
this will be differnt for alot of people its hard for other to tell you what jetting that would work best for you because you need to know quite a few things and probably try alot of differnt jet sizes and many plugs to get the spot on jetting, its differnt for alot of people because for jetting you need to know the elevation where your riding and the temps to figure all this out and do alot of plug checks. not a fun job

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
z71jordan said:
this will be differnt for alot of people its hard for other to tell you what jetting that would work best for you because you need to know quite a few things and probably try alot of differnt jet sizes and many plugs to get the spot on jetting, its differnt for alot of people because for jetting you need to know the elevation where your riding and the temps to figure all this out and do alot of plug checks. not a fun job
I understand that.... I'm asking what people are running now based on the questions I asked. I realize that temp will effect the jetting as well, but the main, pilot, and needle postion based on elevation will give a good general idea. My reason for posting was curiousity on what everyone else is using and how it works for them. But thanks anyways....

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
HArd to say, I think it varies too much. My buddy has 2 of the same sled, one has the carb needle on the middle clip, the other is one click up. All in how they run on an individual basis I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts