Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
barrie is close to bracebridge right? south of it?

well, i got kicked of the school's computer for looking at trail conditions and sled rental costs. 5 minutes left in study hall, and she said shed give it to someone with a better purpose! no one else went on! AHHHHHHHHHH!

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, that's awesome. gotta check the trail conditions ;)

Barrie is east of bracebridge, I think....not too familiar with the location of it...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yep, Bracebridge is North-West of Barrie. It's actually North of Gravenhurst (another sledding spot favourite). Put many miles on my sled up in that area.

Forecast is still calling for snow in the Lake Simcoe (Barrie) area. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
in february, we take a trip to bracebridge. we go down to gravenhurst, up to dorsett and haliburton. i think its dorsett... but definatly my favorite riding. north bay is really nice too.

good to see some people are getting snow. if we get snow here, i wont be excited, because it always melts the next day this early in the wonderful state of ohio! no one likes the weather here!

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anywhere from 1inch to 4inches on the ground, depending where you are in the area, and it's melting.....no snow forecast for anytime soon...

·
Registered
135 Posts
It is just dumping snow out there right now here in Bowmanville, ON. Hope it stays! :D

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
:D :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
According to a friend of mine who has a cottage in the Bancroft area, they got three feet of snow. Hopefully the trails will be open by Christmas. It's a three hour drive from Toronto (two hours for me :D ) but it's well worth it since Southern Ontario is incapable of producing snow.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
4-5 inches of snow, nothing on roads, lake still not frozen (and won't be for a while), trials aren't open I don't think.

·
Registered
135 Posts
If you take Hwy 115 North from the 401 and take the Hwy 35 cutoff towards Lindsay you'll find lots of snow. If you stay on 35 and then take the 121 into Fenelon Falls, the trails there are amazing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
25-35cm coming to barrie tonight!! Went on the trails today and they are looking good, in need of a grooming though. Everything on the trails is covered.

:D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts