Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if anyone here knows where CCR is. It is in michagen and it is a privet ranch with over 14,000 acres of land and its own grommer. I am jsut wondering if any one sf is a member?

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea my fammilly is a member to the ranch. I jsut wanted to see if anyone else here was a member.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
oh, ooops
:)

·
Registered
442 Posts
yeah my fiance's grandpa is a member there. when you are going into the ranch, after the camp ground it's like the second or third house on the right. Brown. Basically right on the corner before the hill going down to the lake. Then her aunt lives there right by the lake the house says reeves on it. they live there all year round. you might know them thomas reeves. been there lately?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy S*** i know exactly what your talking about and that name does sound familer. I am going up the 11th - 20th this month
are u ever there in the summer and if so how old are u and what is your name i might know you form the beach parties.

·
Registered
442 Posts
my girls name is krysta reeves.you wouldnt know me.i ve only been there a few times.but we go in the summer for fourth of july party.do they have any good snow up there right now?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was there last weekend they only had 9 inches of snow :( But they had 13 inches of ice on the lakes so that was fun. Have u ever heard of the Howes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts