Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. Let's say we're trail riding one day, and someone loses their teather cord, could you "trick" the sled into thinking there is a teather?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
is that like the thing on a waverunner where it clips under the kill switch thing and if it comes off it kills the motor... if so ive seen it done with a few elastics cause my friend didnt have his "tether cord"

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
yes, i know on the cats there is a quick connect for almost all of the electronics located around the handle bars, just remove the cover and find the right one. I had to disconect my key, kill switch and throttle shutoff switch becasue the throttle was hanging up and they were all on one connect, but the tether was still workin, i do believe it just has a quick connect too, as do the hand warmers and thumb warmer.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Cazwell said:
yes, i know on the cats there is a quick connect for almost all of the electronics located around the handle bars, just remove the cover and find the right one. I had to disconect my key, kill switch and throttle shutoff switch becasue the throttle was hanging up and they were all on one connect, but the tether was still workin, i do believe it just has a quick connect too, as do the hand warmers and thumb warmer.
yup :)

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Little g, Tampa in 7!:D

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
tampa fans...dont know nothin! jk.

can you do this on the rev? even with D.E.S.S.? does it have a quick connect? or is there another way?

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
G-ForceJunkie said:
TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE YOU SILLY TAMPA FAN! :p
I'm not a Tampa fan, but they will win in 7. Just following you around to let you know. Get that job yet? Ha-Ha.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts