Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Crankset Tire

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Vehicle

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Hello I have a 1995 RXL Touring
The rear suspension I can’t seem to find reliable info on.
it has Fox Shocks all away around sled.
I am pretty positive this isn’t an Extra 12 but maybe extra 10. Which honestly would rather it be.

·
Registered
1995 Polaris XLT Touring
702 Posts
It really looks like the suspension on my xc-100 133.5" (which will soon be for sale lol). The back of the rails where the rear torque arm mounts looked different on any Xtra that I've seen.
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1995 Polaris XLT Touring
702 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Xtra 10 suspensions are not rare at all. Tons of them around still. Salvage yards always have them. eBay has them as well all the time. People on craigslist part out stuff like this all the time as well. I can find them all day long in Wisconsin usually in the fall when people are parting stuff out.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Craigslist, facebook marketplace, salvage yards and so on. They are out there to be had even shipped. Hoods are a dime a dozen as well I threw out 2 of them in the last 3-4 years. People ship that stuff all the time from those places I listed just have to ask and get a shipping quote.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Craigslist, facebook marketplace, salvage yards and so on. They are out there to be had even shipped. Hoods are a dime a dozen as well I threw out 2 of them in the last 3-4 years. People ship that stuff all the time from those places I listed just have to ask and get a shipping quote.
Dude wtf! No joke there was a perfect hood on EBay listed.
i contacted them they were in Midwest. I asked would you ship I will pay. Response was fast and simple No. no shipping. Lol
Think you guys in Midwest are super spoiled.
you guys must be Jelly of all the great Trails Maine has so your sticking it to us in other ways. Lol.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just be thankful you're not in Canada! Can't get jack sh!t here for any reasonable price!
Dude I used to have work visa cause I went to Canada so much for work. Freakin hated it! You want a beer with your dinner be ready to dish out as much for 1 beer as you would for the dinner itself. Was stupid.
ilive in Maine and actually love going into New Brunswick and Nova Scotia great land and nice people.
but other than that I am out.
went to Regina once they were nice out there also.

what’s funny is how easy it is to cross border here in Maine over to Canada
You can get lost in the County. That is what we call Maine anything North of Bangor

you think we are 16th largest state but we are like 2nd or 3rd in smallest population
So once you leave the coast no joke you can get lost quick if you go inward.
You hear stories of Sledders crossing border into Canada all the time and vice versa and never know it.
they recommend if your up that way to carry your passport just in case.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
lol jealous of the trails out there. Yeah that is a good one! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We have thousands of miles of groomed trails in Wisconsin, the UP of Michigan is some of the greatest trail riding you will ever do. I have been lucky enough to go trail riding all over since I was a little kid. All over Wisconsin, UP of Michigan & Lower Michigan, Minnesota, Parts of Canada from Ste Saint Marie and northwest to Timmins at one point. Along with Maine, Vermont and parts of NY when I was younger on a visit.

Out of all those places the UP was beyond the best in multiple spots, going up towards Timmins was really nice as well.

Some people won't ship a lot will. I have before in the past, hoods, seats, tracks you name in from eBay. Hoods can be shipped via Greyhound so they charge a good chunk of money or the last one I sold I took to a UPS dealer who packed it for me and safely. Cost the guy 100 bucks but he was happy as it arrived safe and sound. Hence why people go to salvage yards, craigslist and facebook marketplace. Some just don't want to pay the shipping they expect it to be 20 bucks. Shipping has gone up a LOT. Just cost me 45 bucks with insurance to ship a amplifier to someone I sold it to via Fedex Ground, used to be 25 bucks just a year or two ago. Everything has gone up in price especially shipping.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts