Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body heard the dates for THE BIG EAST SHOW?

·
Registered
149 Posts
nop but i plan on going i cant wait to see the new mach and the fusion in person

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Its October 1st ,2nd, and 3rd this year.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks MAV little bit earlier this year but i guess that gives ya a little more time to install the goodies:D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
kinda pisses me off. I'm used to going mid november and then getting the stuff in and riding almost instantly. This year im going to go and get all crazy wanting snow and to ride and not be able to for another month and a half after the show.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we can only hope that old man winter shows up a little earlier than last year, sucked waitin' till januaryfor good snow:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
January??? I went riding on Thanksgiving day, after eating the bird. We had 18" fall that day. It was BEAUTIFUL! I hope we get like 4-6" every night. Always plenty of snow but never too much so that all the trails need to be broke again.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay i forgot mav, you got all those noreasters that passed us by.
we had to wait till the lake effect guns decided to unload on us.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yeah, those storms RULE!!! I love it. We always get hit with the leftovers from lake effect too.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if you think the leftovers from the lake effect are fun, you need to check out this area when lake ontario is havin' a temper tantrum:cool:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you can still ride on privite land and local trails. state and club trails are a little differn't most wait till after deer season. in NY anyways.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You got it, last day of Deer season = first day of sled riding season ! Where in NY are you guys from? I'm in Cortland just south of Syracuse. New to this board, but from what I've seen I'll be back (often)!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I live upstate, Great Sacandage Resevoir. You're a good 2.5 hours away from me. Glad to hear you like the forum. Buy a sticker for a small price from Cobra and advertise this to everyone that sees your sled this winter!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i live in wayne county half way between roch and syracuse in lake effect heaven in a little town called clyde just south of rt. 104

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
youre a couple hours away.

·
Registered
128 Posts
o man i can't wait to go to the show on october 1st. This weekend is the Northeast powersports expo in Lake George NY. http://www.powersportsrally.com/ I am at college at Oswego right now but I'm headed up friday cause with a student ID it's only 2 bucks to get into the expo, i figure it's a good preview to the show in 'cuse. I live near Saratoga when i'm not in school and right next to corridor 8a, an hour and a half to 2 hour sled ride to Sacandaga

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
oh nice. i have 2 buddies that go to oswego. maybe you know them. im going to lake george this weekend too for the expo. was just there last weekend for the car show too. i'll pm you about their names so its not a public post.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey mav, figure out when you are goin' to big east show?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
not yet. depends on my bud. he just got a new job workin 7pm-7am. whatever day he isnt working we're going. ill talk to him tomorrow and let ya know. meet ya somewhere at the show and hang out for a bit.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts