Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a brand new 04 F6, and i wanna buy a can for it. i have found 2 so far, D&D Racing, and MBRP. are these the only ones availible right now? i imagin that Black Magic will be comming ouy with one, and also Speedwerx. does anyone have info on the weight savings, power gains (if any) and overall sound and fit and finish? My buddy had anMBRP on his XC500, amd it sounded awsome. any info would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have had numerous cans and the best overall is the MBRP. It has the best sound and is the lightest can and adds around 1-3 horses. You must decide on whether you want the loud version or the quiet trail version. I found the loud version WAY TOO LOUD and everybody seemed to hate me for it too! It really zinged when I hit the flipper! The trail versions sound really nice, bit louder than stock and have really nice rumble.

after that all said....

i think cans are totally useless unless you just want to be the loudest guy out there. They are WAY over priced and really don't offer any difference that you will notice as far as performance. The gains just aren't really noticable, just the sound is. If its sound your after, buy a silencer. If its horsepower your looking for, spend the extra money and put twin pipes or a super single on your sled (trail or loud versions are available) and you will get TRUE performance and the BEST sounding machine on the trail.

GOOD LUCK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts