Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
ohio, mostly. i go to canada once or twice a year, and visit NY frequently.

i probably put more miles on in canada, because around here, 40 miles is a huge ride. in canada we do 160-220 a day. someone did say something about riding in erie. im sure others have rode in PA too.

i wouldnt recomend coming to ohio, because we dont really have an organized trail system. i think like 2 clubs have one groomer a piece. not really groomers, but things towed by 4 wheelers. its all local stuff, so you have to know the area.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
well, yeah the Greenway is one sysytem. but you wouldnt take a trip just to ride it. it's good if you live around it. i rode it last year, and i think it's ok, but pretty much a straight line. didnt see anyone else on it, though. it's a good ride, but lik i said, i wouldn't travel too far to get to it.

in canada, you can go anywhere on the trails. Like, if i wanted to go to Cleveland from Geneve, there'd be a way by trail without a lot of road riding.

·
Registered
25 Posts
somerset has a nice snowmobile trail system but you have to be a memeber but when we have snow up there noone cares where you ride at. heres a link that show places to ride snwomobiles ans quads in pennsylvania, http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts