Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother is looking at buying a ski doo that this guy is selling in town. Its about a '96 i think. I have been asking around about it for a while. One day when i was talking to a kid in my class, he admitted to me that at a party the guy with a ski doo had, the kid in my class had poured a beer in the gastank of the ski doo. This party was on new years. Would this have done anything to the ski doo or will it in the future? Im assuming the guy has drove it since then but im not sure.

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
It's mostly water, so it won't run right, if at all. You;ll need to drain the tank/lines and put in new. It shouldn't hurt it, though. Snow and water gets in the tanks anyway sometimes.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Fishhunter8 said:
My brother is looking at buying a ski doo that this guy is selling in town. Its about a '96 i think. I have been asking around about it for a while. One day when i was talking to a kid in my class, he admitted to me that at a party the guy with a ski doo had, the kid in my class had poured a beer in the gastank of the ski doo. This party was on new years. Would this have done anything to the ski doo or will it in the future? Im assuming the guy has drove it since then but im not sure.
LMAO, only in small town saskatchewan would that happen eh, just the same here.
Saskatchewan - Being able to throw a beer bottle out a window of a moving vehicle and hit a sign IS a neccesary skill.
how true how true

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
where you at formula 500?

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
how the snow holding out? Want to go on sunday to wakaw, but the temp is goign to be like +14 :(
Theres quite a bit of snow at wakaw there

·
Registered
31 Posts
the snow was alright, but these last two days pretty much killed most of it around here. I'm not sure about wakaw, but i actually already put my sled away for the season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts