Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how tall I can go on a 2003 xcsp 600, without having to get all new cables too??

Thanks

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
normally sleds only give enough slack to lift about 2 inches, anything more than that and you need a throttle extenstion and depending on your braking system a either a new hydraulic line or couple a chunk on or a new brake wire to extend that too. check the prox you can most likely just use a cable off one of them for your sled, they come stock with a 4" lift and should have plenty of slack that you will need, but throttle extenstions arent that expensive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Squid,
I have an 01 XC 500 Edge. I used a PowerMadd pivot riser adaptor (1.250" tall) and a 2" PowerMadd Pivot riser. My riser is 3.250" total. I did not have to use cable extensions.
I am not sure but I think your year sled has a different steering post than mine. It should already be equiped for installing a pivot riser block.

·
Registered
45 Posts
bar risers

Squid I just put 3 inch riser on my 02 xcsp 500 and didnt have to change any lengths of cables . looks awesome and it makes a big difference on the trail I think exspcially when turning. when you put the riser on though turn bars left to right if the engine revs up you will need to exstend thrttle cable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts