Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just registered today to the forum. I'm 30 yrs young and I've been out of sleds for about 7 years now. I've owned everything from and Indy 340 Lite to a REV 600 H.O.
I'm finally ready to get back into the sport and I'm really lost at where to begin looking for a good used sled. I've had real good luck with both my Polaris and Ski-Doo sleds and I'd like to stick with one of these brands based on my past success with each. I'm hoping that this forum will help point me in the right direction to my next sled. I don't want anything bigger than a 600 and I didn't really care for the rider position of the REV I had. I want to spend about $ 3,500- $4,000 on a good used reliable sled. So let's hear what everyone out there has to offer me in my search for my next sled.
thanks much
KPD 2528

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
well everyones goin to the rev style riding but u could always go with and 02 or older doo if u dont like that chassis.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a lead on a 02 MXZ 700 with 2,100 miles on it for $ 3,000! the sled is REAL CLEAN! You could eat off this thing. it's got 96 studs down the center of the track which i'm not to fond of, but it's a hell of a nice sled that I have 1st dibbs on. I'm gonna go take another look at it this week.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have a lead on a 02 MXZ 700 with 2,100 miles on it for $ 3,000! the sled is REAL CLEAN! You could eat off this thing. it's got 96 studs down the center of the track which i'm not to fond of, but it's a hell of a nice sled that I have 1st dibbs on. I'm gonna go take another look at it this week.
Nothing wrong with the studs being down the center, IMO, that is the way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.