Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of someone who might have a nice fast sled up for sale. I do not have all the details, but I think it is '97 Polaris Indy with 3 cylinders engine. (thats all info. I have at this time) It has less than 1,000 miles on it. How much life would I expect from this similar machine if it is kept maintainted properly? Also roughly what would be the value of it? It is in excellent condition with no scratch, has heated handles, electric start. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys.... I just did a search and found a thread that was started just a couple weeks ago. Looks like 7K miles is the average you would expect to get out of it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to know if there is something like Kelly Blue Book that I can look up to determine the value of a specific snowmobile?

The sled is '97 Indy Limited with 600cc Triple, less than 1K miles, electric start, heated handles, excellent condition. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is an excellent machine.I had the same snowmobile,traded it last year for a 600 Classic touring.If i did not need a touring i would still have My 97 XLT 600 LTD.
My father bought it new in 97 and i bought it in 2000.It had 8600 miles on it without ever having a problem.Sold it with the original belt on the machine and the original spare still in the holder.
Excellent machine,great gas mileage, great suspension and pretty good power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts