Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to put auto start on my 2011 ski doo grand touring 600 ace anyone know where how and how much?

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
have you ridden this sled at all?!..... There are many people on this site (including myself) that are dieing to hear a review of this motor and/or chassis!

·
Registered
26,123 Posts
My 03 and 04 Panteras both came with the remote start! You can buy a remote start at Walmart for about $50! Instructions included!

·
Registered
794 Posts
I have not seen any systems on the market for the Ski-Doo's yet it would have to have a bypass built into it for the dess system. I have done some searching myself and have yet to find anything offered.

Please post back if you find a system that works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok back from a weekend of rideing the 600 ace motor performed beautifully and barely sipped gas about 90 miles on 3 gallons of fuel but boy is this machine top heavy I rolled it twice it just wants to go over easily maybe it's me though I'm a newbie

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
I'm gonna remind you that since it's a four stroke, you don't want to run it on it's side for very long if you can help it. Keep it a good practice to always kill the motor once it tips over.

About how quick was it? Top speed you've reached? Is it doggy? How is the power delivery (smooth or jumpy)?

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
how quick is it in the tight stuff? I can only assume that a small displacement, naturally aspirated four stroke would almost have to be a dog.... but that's just me assuming

1 - 10 of 10 Posts