Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I think its 3500 machs and 1500 summits. will be back for 06. look for 06's in mid feb for spring break(snowcheck)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yes they did make 3500 Mach-Z's. I know my dealer is sold out. He told me that all his other dealer friends where allowed to preorder up to 20 Machs. If you are looking for one, I would check some dealers in your area to see if they have a leftover, or maybe someone that changed their minds on purchasing.

·
Registered
570 Posts
TACTICLY said:
If so what month do new year models come out and how many mach z's did they make in 05.

I thought you were buying a RX-1 Warrior.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was But I have an aprilia rsv mille R AND AM A BIG ROTAX FAN

So I believe In the reliability and after research love this ski.

·
Registered
467 Posts
skidoobudman8 said:
Yes they did make 3500 Mach-Z's. I know my dealer is sold out. He told me that all his other dealer friends where allowed to preorder up to 20 Machs. If you are looking for one, I would check some dealers in your area to see if they have a leftover, or maybe someone that changed their minds on purchasing.
dealers were alloted machs in canada based on past yrs sales. most alloted 3 each and my dealer had to pull some strings but got 8 has 1 left. only 35 for sask/manitoba ane 3 are at my house:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
freakshow is 100% correct. all the dealers were allocated mach-z's based on the prior years sales. In New York these dealers are sellings lots of sleds, thats why they probably told me most of the dealers (at least around NY) got around 20 of them. It's funny though, the mach-z buyers were the last ones to receive their sleds if they ordered during spring madness.

·
Registered
467 Posts
skidoobudman8 said:
freakshow is 100% correct. all the dealers were allocated mach-z's based on the prior years sales. In New York these dealers are sellings lots of sleds, thats why they probably told me most of the dealers (at least around NY) got around 20 of them. It's funny though, the mach-z buyers were the last ones to receive their sleds if they ordered during spring madness.

yup we got ours 3 days before christmas! but BOY was it worth it. it is a SICK machine. pics of mine all done tommorow afternoon :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts