Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having troubles finding out what Arctic Cat is racing this year, can anyone help me out? I know that Ski Doo has there Mx Zx 440. Polaris has there Pro Xr 440. And honestly who really care about Yamaha:D :p . Can anyone tell me?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Arctic Cat has the new 2004 440 Sno Pro L/C with an aggressive forward riding position. I got one sitting in the garage waiting for this weekends races...I can't wait!!! I haven't had a good ride yet but after this weekend I'll let you know what she's like

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds awesome, i heard they have a very high handle bar position is this true? Can't wait to hear how she rides.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Handlebar position is great.. it fits me perfect(5'11"), no need to buy a different riser like past years. and the footholds are open which makes the transition from sit to standing easy (no stepping back). She also has a handlebar mounted "Holeshot button" which (when held down) allows you to keep the throttle pinned without the sled moving at all... all in all she's wild.

·
Registered
228 Posts
so is the new arctic cat 440 a firecat chassis? if so did they change it on all the firecat models?

·
Registered
30 Posts
no news yet as to if the firecats will be going to this aggressive forward riding position or not. but everyone will find out in mid-feb. when the 2005 sleds are released.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts