Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
One busy guy!!
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Arctic cat 800 triple motor from a ZRT 800, runs great and starts first pull, asking $600.00 or best offer, located in South western NH but might be willing to me someone within a reasonable distance, Pm with any questions or offers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an Arctic cat 800 triple motor from a ZRT 800, runs great and starts first pull, asking $600.00 or best offer, located in South western NH but might be willing to me someone within a reasonable distance, Pm with any questions or offers.
It may be a long shot since this was posted a long time ago but I sent you a message

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hasn't been seen since 2015. Also not a good idea to post your number on a public forum. Send him a private message and you might get lucky. Most people have it setup where if someone sends them a private message they get a email notification at the email they used to register. That is your only bet with this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hasn't been seen since 2015. Also not a good idea to post your number on a public forum. Send him a private message and you might get lucky. Most people have it setup where if someone sends them a private message they get a email notification at the email they used to register. That is your only bet with this.
Thanks bud just edited my comment

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea I wasn’t even thinking about that lol I’ve been looking for a zrt motor complete and in perfect running condition to do an upgrade to my triple touring

1 - 6 of 6 Posts