Snowmobile Forum banner

Anyone Using Ribtrax Pro by Swisstrax for Flooring or Similar?

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  RayPaula 
#1 · (Edited)
Just ordered a 8.5 x 26' Legend trailer for my two snowmobiles with one of them having studs. Currently, I'm looking at free floating snap in tiles such as Ribtrax by Swisstrax (link below). If you have this and/or any other type similar I'd like your input in regards to your experience with it such as durability along with how it holds up to track studs, carbides, etc.. As for the ramps, I'm looking strongly at the Caliber products. If you have any suggestions and/or idea's please let me know as well, I'd sincerely appreciate it. Thanks. Ray
Ribtrax Pro Tile | Swisstrax Garage & Event Flooring

#11 ·
I just put the Caliber low pro gripper on my ramp. I put the non gripper on the inside of the trailer so I did not have the grips digging into my knees when I have to kneel down on the deck. They work great.

#12 ·
I just put the Caliber low pro gripper on my ramp. I put the non gripper on the inside of the trailer so I did not have the grips digging into my knees when I have to kneel down on the deck. They work great.
Awesome!! Glad to hear you really like them! I have them as well for both ramps...... Now, I'm just waiting for my trailer....LOL. Due to arrive this month. 🙏

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.