Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comin over from doo. Looking for an '04 Firecat F6 EFI SnoPro with less than 2000 miles, excellent condition, green or black, and looking to spend no more than $5000.
Email me [email protected].

·
Registered
8 Posts
f6 for sale

hey redlinin where u from cause there is a local shop in deer field ny near where i live and i found one there with 3 miles on it a guy ought it (impulse buy) took it home drove it in his back yard hated it so they said he brought it back n he went out and bought an rx 1 ton lol it is 5600 and there web site is www.deerfieldsport.com go to used n check it out

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply Apfendler. But, it says, "page not available". Is it still a good page?

·
Registered
8 Posts
is it still good page?

yes it should be i was on it today (saturday) and it worked so i dunno what is wrong with it but that is the site name so maybe you can try it again n see if it works but it should work ill paste some of the stuff of there page so you can try to contact them

Contact Us

LYNG'S DEERFIELD SPORT SHOP
9514 STATE HWY 12
REMSEN, NY 13438

Phone: (315) 831-5377
Fax: (315) 831-2358
2nd line: (315) 831-5015
Email: [email protected]

Arctic Cat Snowmobiles f-6 efi team sno pro - 2004 5600.00 N/A -
the n/a is for the photo but i am sure if u called or somethin that they could email you some pictures or something but it is in good condition cause my friend called and told him that the guy bought it n brought it back well good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
F6 engine

HI LOOKING FOR AN F6 ENGINE TO PUT IN A 2005 SNO PRO FOR HILLCROS RACING, ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND ONE OR WHERE I MIGHT LOOK?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
make sure you get the spring model 04 F6, they were never tuned down for the year and outrun the F7's, until they top out

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That is the wrong site anyway, You would think that he would know his own domain, but here is the real link to it. http://www.deerfieldsports.com/ They just left off an 's'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts