Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering buying a new GSX 600 for next year and selling the Renegade. Anyone have one? I'd like to hear some opinions before I jump in head first. The sled I'm driving now is a bit too much power for me and I'm gonna kill myself on it...it's definitely done up for a man to ride.

I'm considering buying the 2004 model shown here...was looking at it today...

·
Registered
5 Posts
i've got a friend who just got a GSX. hes had to take it back to the dealer 3 times in the last month for electrical problems. The first time was a recal, the second time was because there was to much fuel being dumped into the engin witch collected in the mufles and cought fire the third time was to get a new computer that is on backorder to who nose how long. But its ur choice

·
Registered
5 Posts
i've got a friend who just got a GSX. hes had to take it back to the dealer 3 times in the last month for electrical problems. The first time was a recal, the second time was because there was to much fuel being dumped into the engine which collected in the muffler and cought fire the third time was to get a new computer that is on backorder to who nose how long. But its ur choice

Dam i cant spell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts