Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a used sled to tool around with in my yard with my 5 year old son. Was thinking a 97-99 sled...probably with cc under 600. Ebay only has a few in the Mass area..and I am a ready and able buyer with cash. Looking to spend around $2K.

Thanks.

Newbie, Cole

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a sled for for sale for cheap money that needs work it is a 90 Yamaha 570 Exciter that needs a motor plenty of new major parts along with smaller new parts not a bad lookin machine for 400.00 bucks if interested i am in Mass (north central) just e-mail me at [email protected] .com and put exciter in subject line !

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where are you located in MA? I am from the south shore and I can point you towards two dealers down there that will help you out, they have alot of trade in sleds that you can buy cheap.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i wouldnt go thru a dealer for a used sled, u'll get ripped off real bad!! if i were u, i would look in 'the want ad'. it's a great place to find good sleds. i've gotten 2 sleds thru that. it's a really good mag. it costs $2.50, but it's got, like, 4-5 or more pages full of classifieds. i really like it. and it's also got everything from guns to dolls lol. alot of different sleds for all riding types, styles, ages, and budgets.

·
Registered
205 Posts
also, my brother may have a '95 zr 580 f/s that runs awesome. i'm in western mass. PM me if you're interested. i will give you more details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts