Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id just like to say hey. I feel its appropriate to tell every one a little about my self and my toys. Im 15 and a half years old, i've ridden and raced for fun my 2001 YZ 250 for about 8 mos. My first dirtbike was a 2003 DRZ-125 L playbike, I started on that about 2 1/2 years ago.My YZ 250 is a whole different animal, i've drivven many modded Banshees before i got this bike and thought they were incredibly fast, when i got on my bike it was like terror. I have raced probably 10 different modded Banshees on several occasions, about 3 other 250's and a Polaris Predator. I think the closest anybody has came to beating me were about 6 bike lengths back and i can never hook up off the line, not in 5th gear either. Its a 2001 YZ 250 with about 50 hours on Port and Polish, Wiseco Piston, V-Force Reeds, FMF SST pipe with Shorty silencer, Filter, New topend, New upper and lower cases, new clutch, Factory connection suspension, and other goodies that i have forgotten to list. I also drive my dads 2004 SVT Mustang Cobra, that thing is sick fast. I've had it sideways in 2nd. no problem. Its a good thing that it has a 155 MPH speed limiter on it, but a chip will take care of that someday. So Im used to fast stuff and love that adrenaline rush you get when your on something thats scary fast. Now im on my 2nd. day of riding snowmobiles and i picked up a 1997 Yamaha XTC V-Max 600. I love to go snowmobiling now but all of my toys constently seem to get me in trouble. Thanks for listening to my story, i think it would be cool if you newbies pitched in and introduced your selves with some more background, thats what i tryed to do any ways. Later.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome

get us some pics of the cobra <drool>

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Welcome man!! Where are you located?? I see you ride a nicely modded YZ250. I have a 2001 YZ426F!! The thing hauls some major a$$!!!!! Post some pics of that bad boy!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
i wish i was rich and spoiled too...:(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. Im from CT. lol im not G's bro. I also do not have a license. I would love to post pics of some of the things that i have. i have an awesome vid compilation my buddy made for me of all kinds of stuff on my YZ250. Its over 3 mins. long though. Can anybody host some pictures for me or tell me how its possible because i have tried a site once and my pics were too big so i gave up. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
If you want to post your pics you need to make them to the specification size, and then when you reply to a thread click browse and then put on one pic at a time. If you cant do it you could email the pics to me and i will post them for you if you would like!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
hey no problem, i havent got the emails yet but when i do i will post for you. You sent the to [email protected] right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts