Snowmobile Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Breaker of Balls
313 Posts
when i got banned i never got a warning. and my posts were never edited or deleted.

just wondering if somebody spaced or something.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
This is a great forum! Lets keep it that way!:thumbsup::)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I can't not hardly spoke good English. what does all them there other words means. I is lost.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i understood everything until couramment lol is that even a word??

Est-ce qu'il y a quelques autres personnes qui parle francais come moi? Ou est-ce que je suis le seul personne?? :p
is this what u said? are there some other people who speak french come me? Or is it that I am the only person

·
Registered
52 Posts
Kids these days know way more we did when I was 12 and I am only 27.

They are also having sex, drinking, smoking, using drugs, having/owning cell phones, facebook, etc... so if you're going off of that, kids are pretty far ahead these days so they should be able to handle it.

Haha!
my kid can do whatever he wants, as long as he dont gets in trouble and do something stupid. drugs, smoking and drinking is stupid, i havent tasted alcohol on 15 years now, the 14 years were the best(alcohol is dangerious). idc if my kid wanna go have sex, just as long as they use some kind of protection(condom or similiar). facebook is no problem, i have it too. thank god that he have cellphone! last time he got stuck driving a snowmobile he totally buried it! took some hours to get it unstuck. i dont hate alcohol, but i dont like it either. last time i drank alcohol i almost died, dangerious stuff. my drinking days are over, for good.

and i agree, kids know alot today! my kid made homebrew(not sure if thats the english word of it) almost without help.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts