Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
I am Spartacus
Joined
·
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Very simple. No foul language on the forum. There are kids that read this forum as well as adults.

First time we modify the post.
Second time we delete the post and warn you.
Third time we ban you for 3 days.
Do it again we delete your account.

95% of the people here know the deal, we just need to "remind" the other 5%.

SEG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
Thats what I was wondering.. Maybe theres a way to prevent a banned person from creating another account?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
How many warnings does it take to get banned, and do they all have to be issued in say a weeks time? In over, lets say a years time, you accumulate say 6 warnings but never get more then one a month, does that lead to that member getting banned?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
dont make it this technical and difficult haha. Were all guilty of it once in a while, but they are just trying to clean it up a bit around here. Cant blame em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
Just wonderin', because im up to 5 or 6 warnings, and dont wanna get banned anytime soon... haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
lol, ive been warned once, im watching myself now :p
 

·
---------(PI488)---------
Joined
·
2,742 Posts
Never been warned and thats suprizing!!!Also welcome back 69!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
Im sure he obviously knos that.. Im betting he means what words are considered foul.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Im sure he obviously knos that.. Im betting he means what words are considered foul.
lol he said what's, u know with an s, so i figured he was asking what it meant :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Any language usage that will not pass PG-13.
Wait, does p*ssed count?? cause like theres so many times when i wanna use it but im never sure :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top