Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can you guys tell me about the F6s? Do they have good power, do they handle well etc? How do they compare to a Polaris 600 XC?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I read a shootout report in Snow Week about a month ago and the F6 was very close to being just as fast as the F7. It was within a mile an hour or two in the 1/4 mile. It seems like Cat 600's are always almost as fast as the 700's. But I still like the 700's;)

·
Registered
431 Posts
I saw the same report from old forge. The f6 was clearly the fastest sled in its class. Awsome chassis too. go with efi

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
and F6 will beat a XC600 anywhere. lake, trails, ditch's you name it.

They have exceptional power, and the F5 I rode handled like it was on rails :cool:

·
Registered
329 Posts
nice sleds, the SnoPro edition is especially sweet. probably the strongest 600 on the market (engine anyway). The only thing I can say in a negative fashion is a buddy of mine bought one this year and he has had a couple issues with it overheating.

·
Registered
10 Posts
my dad wants one and i ve seen em out on the trail and my uncle rode a f7 yesturday he said he was doin 80 at half trottle

·
four gear pinned
1,991 Posts
If you want a long track I would go with the M chasis.

·
Registered
170 Posts
skidoobudman8 said:
nice sleds, the SnoPro edition is especially sweet. probably the strongest 600 on the market (engine anyway). The only thing I can say in a negative fashion is a buddy of mine bought one this year and he has had a couple issues with it overheating.
Tell your friend to start riding on snow. I ride with a number of '05's and neither have ever flashed the light...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts