Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
CUT IT OUT ALREADY!

I cant take it anymore, It dont snow soon im going to start tearing up the lawn!!!! :D

Great pics the first one reminds me of a trail here in NH in PITTSBURG.
WIDE OPEN!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm from CT believe it or not. We drive to pittsburg every weekend when there is snow. I love it up there, but the traffic can get a bit much sometimes

·
Registered
482 Posts
Met quite a few ppl from CT that ride up there, Damn you guys like to travel, LOL :D

It bites that Maines has there register law for NH now.
we usta head over to Rangley Maine quite a bit for some great rides.

now were planning on doing more rides to canada.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I reeally like that 99 xc 700, how does that work out? is it nice, i always wanted on for some reason, just cool i guess

dano

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he likes the suspension. Fuel economy is horrible! he had some work done on it this summer. changed jetting and the exaust. Should be better this year
it's a 2000 by the way, not a 99

·
Registered
482 Posts
Joe, bad gas on even a twin motor.:(
I have a indy 650 tripple with decker pipes, does'nt get the best millage either but thats a tripple. so you say the 2000 XC 700 twin does'nt either?
did he have the stock setup?
this isnt good I was looking to get that sled. :(

·
Registered
194 Posts
with the stock setup the best he ever got was 8 mpg with that sled. As soon as we fill up we're usually looking for gas right away! Like Joemez said he finally had a sled mechanic rejet it and replace his bad exhaust not to mention the clutches needed service.

·
Registered
482 Posts
8:eek: I thought 14 on mine was bad, Damn that just is'nt right for a stock twin.
after he rides it with the mods I'll have to check back with ya and see how it does.

Now that I think of it he HAD to do the mods anyways after seeing the new sleds you and Joemez got.:p

·
Registered
482 Posts
Your right on that. I talked with a guy last night about his 99 XC 700 and he says hes getting around 12 to 14 with his sled, he has an SLP pipe on his. I notice mine up north with one of the guys I ride with that has a 2001 SRX 700 tripple with a bender pipe with his carbs fattened up, everytime we pull to the pump he still has a 1/3 his tank and im just about empty. if I remember right his tank is only a gallon more then mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts