Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics that were taken yesterday of my sled. I just got it this winter. It's an '04. Very awsome!!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Want to see the landing pic, that would be a doosey at that pitch...lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
LOL Rolo you know from experience?

I sure do \/ \/ \/ Lol It hurt!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eh, it the landing wasn't too bad on those jumps. The suspension on this this amazes me. It makes even bad landings fairly good. You're right tough, she's pretty pitched. The snow bank was pretty steep. I am going to go out on Monday am make a better ramp and take some more pics.:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice pic, and nice sled.

Last time I was pitched that high, I fell off the sled and hurt my knee. That was last sunday, lol.
You don't got a lot of snow?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eh, we have about 8 inches on the ground and it's dissappearing fast. Living in south east WI sucks for snow.

I'm hoping to get out tomarrow and make the jump a little better and get some more pics:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Next time you pitch it like that grab a little brake, it will nose you down a bit, just don't hit too much brake to nose you down too far! It takes practice, but you can use the throttle and brake to position yourself in the air. Pretty cool stuff.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I live in S.E. wisconsin too and really not much snow latley, but up north is a different story from what i hear.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice pics!

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey man nice pics!

·
Registered
233 Posts
i dont think my track has ever left the ground:( . nice pics though. mine all come out blurry and stuff

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice pictures ive seen better air though not trying to be mean. But all in all thoughs are some nice pictures

1 - 20 of 32 Posts