Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought yesterday a 99 Z370 for my 14 yr old Daughter. Do you think this will be a good sled for her? Last year she rode my 94 440 jag with no problems. This sled is a little bigger in size and im not sure what to expect out of holeshots and top speed. Any help would be great. Thanks!!

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Nice!
My family has a '02 Z370, which I think is basically the same as older models?
It's a great little sled, my family bought, primarily for me when I was 14 years old. It takes off pretty good, and I've had it up at 76mph, on ice....In deep snow it will barely touch 50mph and feels very sluggish. Tell her to be careful about getting stuck, I did that a few times, and its not hard to do......

It's pretty easy to start, once you get the knack of it......be careful not too flood it too.

It will spin the track on any snowy surface off the line, which makes it fun.....and it seems to be do "donuts" pretty well....I thought it handled pretty well in the twisties too, but I don't have anything to compare it too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We're waiting for snow so my 16-year-old son can try out his 98 Jag 340. This will be his first sled, and he's pretty excited. I hope it lives up to his expectations.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
thats a great learner, but I gaurantee he'll want to move to a 600 by the end of the winter, must have speed, lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
great starter sled. The power to weight ratio is really pretty good for only 370 cc. It gets outta the hole better than our 95 indy 500, after that it doesn't stand a chance. The fact that it is light is good too, then maybe you won't have to help pull her out of every snow drift. I would have to say good starter sled, but she will most likely want a bigger one for more speed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts