Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I posted last week about needing an FP number for my sled. I have figured out that nobody is willing to share that number. Have talked to several parts people and they tell me the part number, not the FP. So If anybody out there can help my son would appreciate it. He really wants to go riding this year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its melted so it is no longer there. Im just looking for somebody that has the same sled that can look and give me the number.

·
Premium Member
34,103 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Alright I posted last week about needing an FP number for my sled. I have figured out that nobody is willing to share that number. Have talked to several parts people and they tell me the part number, not the FP. So If anybody out there can help my son would appreciate it. He really wants to go riding this year.

where is the FP number? i have a 99 PS 600 EFI so i maybe able to help ya out

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright we will get this thing figured out I will take a picture of the flywheel and some of you smart guys can tell me where to find it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no the shop says the stator is fine but the rotor is fried that why im lookin for a rotor the brand new one's are expensive so we were looking for a used one but in order to find a used one I need and FP number

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright spent alot of time today looking for the fp number on the flywheel, not there. So if anybody could point me in the right direction on the internet to find an FP number it would be great. I tried all the part stores and all they give me is the part number. Please help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts