Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there my sled well only run good for a half hour or so then just starts to bog out it well stay running but wont take it fuel at all.If i let it sit for a half and hour it starts right back up first pull.Really not sure what it is.I done complete rebuild on the motor when i bought it last year and it had the problem ever since only put half of tank of fuel through it so far if anyone has any ideas or needs more info your help would be appreciated.THANKU

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had a problem similar to this and found it to be the pulse line from the crankcase to the fuel pump. I used a clear fuel line and that would expand when it got warm so it would not send the full pulse to the pump. Replaced with a much more rigid line.

Good luck!

Hi there my sled well only run good for a half hour or so then just starts to bog out it well stay running but wont take it fuel at all.If i let it sit for a half and hour it starts right back up first pull.Really not sure what it is.I done complete rebuild on the motor when i bought it last year and it had the problem ever since only put half of tank of fuel through it so far if anyone has any ideas or needs more info your help would be appreciated.THANKU

1 - 2 of 2 Posts