Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have never owned a skidoo but u found a 96 mxz 670 it has 2200 miles on it and was fully rebuilt at 2000 miles by a well known shop in the area. The sled is in excelent shape except as tear in the seat, he wants 1350 for it was just wondeing if this was a decent price? i also would like to know more about these sleds, all i do is ditchbang no trail riding, so would this be a good sled for me? anything i could learn about the sled would be great.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet i want somethin fast but also want somethin comforatble to ride. And ya im down with gettin rid of that 580 i want to just light it on fire the biggest mistake ive made screw that sled.

·
Mountain Man
423 Posts
670's are tough motors, the S chassis is pretty good so the MXZ ought to make a good ditch banger besides the price isn't bad either.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have the same sled only a 97 and the thing rips. I love it. I have never had any problems and have 4400 miles on it. Buy it you wont regret it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i got a 97 583, and the sleds bullet proof, i picked it up for 1200, so id say that ur price for what ur getting is perfect! talk em down all you can n load it on the truck!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya im pretty sure that im gonna gt it if my sled sells. does anyone know like what are some simple mods i can do to get more outta it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya figured on doin bars and risers right away fool im talkin like pipe can that type of stuff. An i shuld ge my replacement title tommorow so its goin on craigslist to get ride of it to come up with the cash

·
Registered
44 Posts
I owned a 99 670 HO and loved it... it was fast as hell!! my wife would not ride on it with me or drive... The only reason I got ride of it was because the ride wasnt the greatest compared to a xz chasis.. But loved how fast the sled was.. mine was a H.O. so not sure if there is a lot of diff. between the 2 models.. I paid 1650 for mine 3 years ago and sold it this year for $2650.. all about the time of the year.. olny compalint I had about the sled is I went through 2 recoils.. and seems to be a common issue with all of the compression the cylinders have under them.. good luck and good ridin!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts