Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondered why it was bogging down owner said he fixed the pickup in the tank NOT... fished out the old pieces of line and a curled up section of very hard oversized fuel line attached to the fitting in the tank , and found the strainer..question is how far does the line extend into the tank to the pickup strainer? tank is almost as deep as the seat ..looks like about a foot or more of line in the tank? from what i found..thanks ..gregg in ohio

where the weather changes by the hour 4 days ago i was riding my sno runner and my 340 puma now its muddy and wet and cold................

·
Registered
26,127 Posts
You will need about a foot and a half! And be carfull which fuel line you use! Remove the tank fitting and be sure the new fose fits VERY tight, no clamp can be used! Usually you will need to chew on the end of the hose to get it to fit over the fitting! YES CHEW!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

goter done.....beats the curled up piece that was not even in the gas without the weight strainer on it...hey look no air bubbles in the fuel line ...and no burbling..gregg in ohio

1 - 3 of 3 Posts