Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
wieland77
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a 96 EXT 580 EFI sled with electric start and reverse. Sled has 2400 original miles, complete running motor, suspension, perfect seat & tank. Had the ecm fry and the hood got damaged as well, other than that, everything is in GREAT condition. Has plastic skis and all good suspension and drive train parts. Let me know what you need... 989-415-0290 or email [email protected]

This sled is very similar to a range of years and models including ZR and ZL in early to late 90 years.

·
wieland77
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One ski is perfect and the other is a little tweaked but works perfectly fine and also have decent carbides on them. They are black and in overall good shape. Want $70 for the pair.

·
wieland77
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have to check on shipping to canada, i have never shipped outside us before. I am taking a bunch of pictures tonight, sorry i dont have any right now.

·
Registered
131 Posts
From the usps website it looks like shipping to Canada would be a little pricey. I just registered for a shipping depot in Port Huron MI that should be pretty cheap. I'm waiting to hear from my son if he is interested in the skis and I'd like to see pics. Can you give me first dibs on them?

Thanks,

Dave

·
wieland77
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From the usps website it looks like shipping to Canada would be a little pricey. I just registered for a shipping depot in Port Huron MI that should be pretty cheap. I'm waiting to hear from my son if he is interested in the skis and I'd like to see pics. Can you give me first dibs on them?

Thanks,

Dave
I will get some pics tonight and get them to you tomorrow and go from there.

·
wieland77
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ive sold most everything pretty quickly. I do still have a mint condition seat/tank assy, front shocks, A-Arms, throttle body assy with injectors and thats about it... let me know if anybody needs what i got. 989-415-0290

1 - 17 of 17 Posts