Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just bought a 96 arctic-cat ZRT 600 picked and i was just wondering if they are a good sled (its gotta be its an arctic-cat) because i never had one before i did a big jump from a 78 arctic-cat jag 2000 to a 96 triple lol will this 96 lift the skis at all ?? haha any replies would be great :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
anything will lift the skis if ya do it right, but yeah, that sled should pickem up a little stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks man hey is that true that they stopped making ZRT's that just a rumer ive been hearing

·
Registered
74 Posts
The first thing you should do is check and see if it has a broken motor mount or if it has been repaired. By this time, I'm sure the previous owner has addressed the problem. Broken front motor mounts were a big problem for the 96's.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes. they did stop making triples, because of weight and the industry is moving towards lightweight twins. which makes sense. heh its still a good machine though c'mon its a cat. ohh yeah just bought 04 f7 carb green cant wait to pick it up. sorry had to add that.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
should have gotten a nightfire. those sleds look awesome. have fun on you're 04 f7, love my 03, i have the red with team decals though. and my 01 zr600efi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts