Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has it's days but lately it ran worse but the things is i rebuilt the engine not that long ago not even two weeks ago and it was runnig and it still has compression it bogs and thetorslight keeps flashing nonstopit's really buggging me anyone know what's wrong, the sled starts fine

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started it up agian this time tors flashed threes times on start up which means that it working fine then i took it out for a ride and it hade midrange bog could this be from carbs having ice in them and also is the a way to change how high the light aims ??

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
several things could be associated with a mid range bog. did you see any icing on the carbs? ice in the carbs would indicate water in the fuel and that aint good. your headlight is adjustable. lift the hood and look for the phillips head screws near the back of the headlight. they are the ones with the springs and clips.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i finally got it runnig but i took a ridetoday and my spark came out of the cylinder threads were okay but i'm wonderinghowmuchin canadian money would a new head cost

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
if the threads are ok, whats the chances that spark plug just didnt get properly tightened down? the threads in the head are easily repiaired. have a usuable head with some minor pitting from a burndown if your interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts