Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor out at the lake has this boat...he siad i could get a ride in it...hopefully on the 4th of july weekend, ill get that chance...

Attachments

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hehe

Attachments

·
Speed Consultant
51 Posts
A friend of mine has a Tunnle Hull called a Seebold with a big Merc. on the back that will do 110 mph. To me it is the ultimate speed rush going over 100 mph on the water. Riley

·
Registered
194 Posts
Enjoy the ride! I got a ride on a similar boat, awesome power hit!
I have to settle for my canoe with a trolling motor this fouth weekend.
Very cool having the motor screaming right behind you!

Chuck

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i want to go as fast as possible.

this guys is a gear head. he has a 250 merc optimax on the back of his pontoon boat. he was pissed for about a month because he could only get his pontoon up to 49 1/2 mph. he had it gps and lazer gun'd, up and down the lake. about a week after that he was on the lake and threw his rod straight thru the case and the motor. 10k in damage, but merc picked most of it up. i have a pic of his pontoon boat, ill post it soon. he modified the hulls and did some other sh_it to it. its the fastest pontoon on our lake, and its the only pontoon w/ a rooster tail..haha

hes even got a margaretta (sp) maker on it...get this..its made from a gas powered weed wacker motor. its inverted, has motor cycle handle bar on it to give it throttle... and wallla you got a margaretta

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
AWESOME! (the margurita maker obviously :D )

I'm surprised that thing only goes 95mph though...

Still damn fast on the water

I had my beast up to a new high of 52.5mph a few weeks ago :p

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
You mean your dad's beast.:p

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
That is a sweet boat. A friend of mine has a Donzy (sp.?) the thing is sweet and its fast too

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah snow freak, the donzi's are a sweet boat

the boat can go faster than what he has it set at, but he doesnt want to do any more engine modifications. the big hp gain would be from getting more boost from the blower, but he wants to leave it as is

1 - 9 of 9 Posts