Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a '95 Enticer II, 410. It hasn't been used in 4-5 years and now has trouble picking up fuel. It stsrats fine after several pulls. It also has troubkle idling but minor. If I squeeze the throttle it will gradually build up to about 50% power. I'm thinking fuel filter first but where do I find it?

After that its pulse hose, fuel pump and carbs. Anything else I should check?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
the filter is inside the fuel tank. your on the right track for troubleshooting but i would first start with the carb.

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
easiest way is to remove the seat to expose the fuel tank. about midpoint on the tank you will see a rubber cap with a hose fitting and hose attached. theres a funky sort of spring hose clamp holding the cap on. remove the springy thingy then wiggle the cap off. the filter is attached at the end of the supply hose.

sometimes you can go fishing with a wire and hook the line to bring the filter out the hole where you would fill with fuel. this requires more luck and patience than skill.

for seat removal, 2 phillips head screws up front on the sides where the seat meets the tank and 2 10mm or 12mm head bolts at the rear, possibly inside the tunnel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts